i gib u jade from mspa and demo from tf2. have you played bastion btw? asked by Anonymous
- How I feel about this character: She’s really cool! I really strongly remember how sad and spooky it was when the whole bit about her grandpa came up. This whole… Weird game of pretend she made up for herself about it? I don’t think I saw enough fanworks about what it was like being by herself on the island with only Bec for company.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character: Pffffft it’s been SO long since I did any homestuck shipping. Uhhh… Feferi? Maybe Dave or Karkat?
- My non-romantic OTP for this character: Calliope, I think. Or Rose.
- My unpopular opinion about this character: I don’t think I have any?
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon: I’m drawing such a blank on this one, sorry. I think I’m probably due for a reread.
- How I feel about this character: There needs to be more fanworks with Demo in them, in general as well as shipping. Unfortunately I still have low writing confidence so I’ve shot myself in the foot in terms of doing my bit.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character: Anyone on the team? Especially RED Demo x BLU Soldier.
- My non-romantic OTP for this character: Demo and Engineer would be good. (Idk my Engineer bias.) Or Demo and Scout. Or Demo and Heavy. I feel out of the rest of the eight, those three would balance off personalities with him probably the best. Engineer or Heavy because they’re relatively levelheaded, Scout because he’s full of mischief.
- My unpopular opinion about this character: Unpopular opinion? Idk. Didn’t like the chubby/unemployed Demo jokes in that one comic. Also if you literally only put him in a fic so he can die and other characters can feel sad about it, I will devour you.
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon: If it’s RED Demo, him and Jane SECRETLY still being friends despite the war. Or them being friends again during the robot invasion. Throw me a bone over here.
I have Bastion, but I haven’t played it.